Course Payment and Registration Information
Please read these instructions carefully
- These instructions are for Innovo, CENT’ post-filing class one is supposed to take AFTER filing bankruptcy and AFTER receiving a case number. (If you need the pre-filing class, which is supposed to be taken BEFORE one files bankruptcy, please click here.)”
- You need to register and pay even if you have taken our pre-filing class.
- When registering, you need to provide an email address and password for your account. A copy of your login will be emailed to the email address provided. Please wait up to 15 minutes after registering your account to receive this email.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE INBOX, SPAM AND/OR JUNK FOLDERS OF THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED.
- You will then need to choose a payment option.
- When you choose a payment option, you will be taken to PayPal’s secure site to pay for the course.
- There are two ways to pay:
A. Non-PayPal members: you do NOT need to have a PayPal account or create a PayPal account to pay for the program through PayPal. After you select on "register a new account", you will be taken to PayPal’s secure site to pay. Please note, you do not need to pay with a credit card, you can pay with an “e-check” that deducts the amount directly from your bank account.
B. For PayPal members: Please follow PayPal’s instructions for how to pay with a PayPal account.
- After you pay for the course, You will automatically be directed to the online course. If you're unable to pay or cancelled out during the Paypal process, your account will be disabled until you pay.
- If you closed your browser or end up at the homepage, you can sign in at the Login Form. Please be careful to correctly type your email address. Remember you should have received an email containing your username and password to the email you provide. This should happen immediately, but may take up to 15 minutes.